Premier Tumble & Cheer instructs athletes with coordination, balance, tumbling, and all-star competitive cheerleading skills We focus on positive, goal-oriented progression by providing group classes, individual stunting and tumbling private lessons, and competitive all-star cheerleading squads. We also offer additional related services as described below.
REC Tumbling Classes
The recreational tumbling program, a.k.a. the “REC,” is a progression-oriented program designed to teach the skill of tumbling beginning at a young age and advancing to the highest levels. We cater classes for every age-group and level of advancement and follow each individual athlete as he or she progresses. That development is documented and parents receive Positive Progress Reports on their child’s milestones. The REC program accepts athletes starting at around age 3 and up. Learn more in our REC Section of this handbook.
- Private lessons and Semi-private lessons – PTC offers private lessons. These can be shared with another student (a.k.a., Semi-private) so that the cost and/or time can be split between two individuals (no more than two allowed in a Semi-private). Private lessons are based on availability, and are paid on a monthly basis in the same manner as REC classes. You must pay for the full month, regardless of whether or not you attend all sessions. Only one-makeup session is allowed per month, unless the coach cancels for any reason.
All-Stars Competitive Cheer
The PTC All-Star program is centered around the competitive sport of cheerleading. It requires a year-long commitment from athletes and parents or legal guardians. PTC All-Stars competes in approximately 7-12 competitions annually, traveling throughout the state and Southeast. PTC All-Stars aspires to provide an experience – through the bonding and character-building aspects of team sports. Learn more in our All-Star Section.
- Birthday Parties - We would love to host your birthday party! Visit our website or the front desk for Birthday Party brochures. Birthday Parties can be booked for 1 ½ or 2 hours and utilizes our ~8,000 sqft. springboard floor. We also have two large blow-up bounce-houses, games, loudspeakers, a lobby area and a kitchen for all your birthday party needs.
- Parent Night Outs – We offer Parent Night Out events where children ages 5 and up can be dropped off for food, fun and cheer related activities. Check our Facebook page for PNO announcements.
- PTC Pro-Shop – We sell cheer apparal, accessories and PTC gear in our Pro-Shop.
- School Cheer Tumbling/Stunt Lesson and Camps – We offer camps, clinics and lessons for middle, high school or college cheerleading. Have your school sponsor contact us for more information.